Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy tuesday Young Scholars

Hello Young Scholars,
Well, just a few more days until spring break, and all of us at White Oak aren't the least bit excited about a week off from school. Not at all!
For the week:
Vocabulary Test on Wednesday
Literary Lexicon Test on Friday
The final book project will be due April 21, 2010. I will be sharing information about the project in class this week.

Upcoming events:
College Poster Project
Novella
Informational Essay

Thanks for being great readers and writers.
Blessings,
Mrs. W

4 comments:

  1. the thing you need to correct is the t in Tuesday, you need to capitalize it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think you need to capitalize the t because its a calander item,and it needs to be capitalized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't figure out how to delete my other account! It won't let me!
    Ok, Ok, this is obviously Lesley Ramirez, since I have the cover for Mockingjay, the last :( book of the Hunger Games! Wooh, go Katniss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Williams, do we have annything due when we get back? I'm bored, so I came here. The crazy, unnatural things one does when they're bored.

    ReplyDelete