Saturday, October 2, 2010

Week of October 4th, 2010

Hello Young Scholars and Parents,
I apologize for my laziness in not keeping the blog current; hopefully I will redeem myself from here on out.
Current assignments:
  • Wednesday, weekly vocabulary test;
  • Friday DOL quiz, and starting this week spelling tests. Your student has the list of spelling words;
  • Friday, October 8th, is also the due date for the first part of October's book project. Your student has the rubric for this assignment;
  • Friday, October 22nd, the other two parts of the book project are due. Again, your student has the rubric for this assignment. If they have lost this assignment, they will need to come to tutoring for a replacement rubric;
  • Friday, October 29th, the second Literary Lexicon test. These tests will take place every six weeks; and
  • I will have tutoring Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday before and after school. Please encourage your student to attend if they need help with any assignments.

I find it difficult to believe that the first six weeks is over. Your student should bring home their report card on Thursday. Email me if you have any questions about their grade in ELA.

Blessings, and happy reading,

Mrs. W

twilliams@newcaneyisd.org

No comments:

Post a Comment