Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dates for the Research Project

Hello Young Scholars and Parents,
I hope your Spring Break was restful. School is back in session, so that means we will be writing and reading. Yeah, my two favorite things.

Our current writing project is a reasearch paper. Below are the due dates for the paper:
Friday, March 25, 2011--outlines due;
Thursday, March 31, 2011--outline and introduction due;
Thursday, April 7, 2011--outline, introduction, and three body paragraphs due;
Monday, April 11, 2011--all of the above and the conclusion are due; and
Friday, April, 15, 2011--all of the above and the worked cited page are due.

All of these items must be typed. I WILL not be accepting any paper that is hand-written. I have tutoring before and after school for students to type.

Thanks for your help, and I wish you a great rest of the week and weekend.
Blessings,
Tamara Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment