Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Important Info for Feb. 8-12, 2010

Hello Young Scholars,

The following is important information for the week:


  • Literary Lexicon Test on Friday, Feb. 12th. NO word bank. Sorry.

  • February Book Project due Feb. 26th. It is over the book Until We Meet Again. You have the template and directions.

  • Vocabulary Projects will be assigned Thursday, Feb. 11th, but this will not be due until Monday, Feb. 15th.

I will try to update this blog every weekend for the upcoming week.


Have a great weekend. Happy Valentine's Day!


Blessings, Mrs. Williams


;0)











46 comments:

  1. Mr. Harris' class is still better... i think the guys in there would agree...right Mario?

    -Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no no... im just kidding...



    NOT! lolololololol
    -Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. No but being serious here, your class isn't bad.....



    NOT! omg if i got you again it would be funny that you actually fell for it and at the same time reading this to the class, im having too much fun with this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please don't fail me for this....

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow kevin oh btw meagan j. was here
    hehehe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this blog looks alot like mrs.workmans did though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink is ugly hehehe just joking i like pink dont hurt my grade for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lolz yeah anyway Jennifer didn't write this comment some other persons that is soo not Jennifer. sooooo yeah Rain bran extra ITS A MOUTHFUL OFF AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. u sure u are not JENIFER because u sure us that name a hole lot JENIFER

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mikhaila wuz here....bored out of my mind!!! Mad at facebook...they messed up their home page thing...wish I had somthing to do....



    please don't fail me for the improper language...that's how I type most of the time...jeez I am lazy!!! lolololololol Nor really...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Hyatt was here.
    (I agree with kevin)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree wiht Hyatt and Kevin..lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with Meagen...I was just on her's I posted her, but I don't think she will answer...she hasn't been on since last year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lesley Ramirez was here. Aren't you just blessed?

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeah i agree with hyatt and kevin..............................mr harris's is way.....................FUNNER!!!

    muahahahahahhahahahha
    -Yair

    ReplyDelete
  16. mannnnnnnnnnnnn im so bored!!




    P.S.mrs williams tania says hi.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Go Mr. Harris!!!!!!!!





    Everbody go to my agent backpack blog and sign up

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey!!!!! It's Grace Wilson in the house! I am so cool! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Samantha P was here!
    Smile :)
    I ROCK! (so dose Mrs Williams!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I saw Agent Backpack and my brother, Clayton, and I both thought it was HILARIOUS!!!






    Hey!!! I used a comma rule!! Renamer!!!





    Mr.Harris is funny and pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jonathan Velazquez Was here

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kaitlin wuz here!!! Now your day will be better!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i logged in

    taylor vincent

    ReplyDelete
  24. What???? NO WORD BANK??????? Are you serious???? I am sooo gonna fail!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. HI MRS.WILLIAMS, LESLEY BENITEZ WAS HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  26. mikhaila, facebook isn't messed up! chat w/me, im booored. please?

    ReplyDelete
  27. LALALALALALALA. I have doubts that I will pass this test! I should have donated!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jennifer!!! Get on Facebook!!! Why am I typing stuff on this? Oh well. I guess that is a symptom of the -waves arms- raaandom disease! -smiles deviously- Be afraid! Not really. Just be careful when you are around Jennifer Clampitt. Or me. :)
    P. S. Mrs. Williams, please don't read this to the class. I don't want them to think I'm weird, or anything. But I think it's too late for that...

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Mrs. Williams
    Savannah Cruz was here

    ReplyDelete
  30. armand was here again.....TeeHee...:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. waaa...Idont have my vocab. project paper...:( help!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Its me agan here again hehehehehe. Im so bored anyone here right now??????? Of course not cause its the beginning of the week. DUH! im soo blonde

    ReplyDelete
  33. Grace is here just to let everyone know...
    I AM HERE!!!
    Well thats all I have to say goodbye!! -tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi, Mrs. Williams!
    I'm actually on your blog. Thank goodness I actually bought sugar-free gum this time!
    Lesley Ramirez was here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  37. William Shakespeare, is the awnser!

    -samantha pennese

    ReplyDelete