Monday, February 22, 2010

Week of February 22-23

Hello Young Scholars,
I have moved the February Book Project due date to March 5th. We will finish character analysis on Tuesday, and I will teach Found Poems on Wednesday. These are the last two components for the foldable.
Important Due Dates:
  • Vocabulary Project due on Monday
  • Character Analysis due Thursday
  • Found Poem due Friday
  • Vocabulary Test on Wednesday
  • DOL and Spelling Quizzes on Friday.

As you can see, this week is very busy. We will also be preparing for the administration of the Writing Taks Test on Tuesday, March 2nd.

Important Upcoming Dates:

  • State Writing Taks Test-March 2, 2010
  • February Book Project due March 5, 2010. This project is over the book Until We Meet Again. The assignment is a foldable; we made the template in class several weeks ago.

I hope your weekend was great.

Blessings,

Mrs. W

Question of the week...Who is the famous British playwright that wrote the play Macbeth?

Taylor and Grace won an ice cream for Wednesday's question. Great job girls!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grr. I can't spell.:P

    It was Shakespeare, gah, there! it's finnaly there

    B) oh yea

    ReplyDelete
  4. William Shakespere

    -Taylor

    ReplyDelete