Friday, August 27, 2010

Week One

Hello Young Scholars and Parents,
It has been a great first week. I have been very pleased with the work of all of the advanced students. If your student manages to accumulate three zeros within a three week time span, I will be contacting you. Hopefully I will not have to make any of these contacts.
Below is a list of projects and tests your student will be responsible for over the next few weeks:
1. Friday, September 3, 2010—Literary Lexicon Test. This test will contain 48 literary terms and their definitions. Your student has study sheets and index cards to help prepare them for this test.
2. Tuesday, September 7th—Graphic Organizer for Book Project. A graphic organizer for the Summer Reading Book Project will be assigned on Monday, August 30th and it will be due back on September 7th.
3. Friday, September 10, 2007—Summer Reading Book Project. This project is a character analysis essay and it must be typed. Your student has an instruction sheet that outlines the specifics for this assignment. I would like for all students to submit their assignment via my school email if possible. My email is twilliams@newcaneyisd.org.

Thanks for a great week.
Blessings,
Mrs. W

No comments:

Post a Comment